Powerwall & Solar System Planner
Welcome to our powerwall calculator and solar system planner. We built this tool to help you figure out what you need in order to build a system that can power your home. Our main goal in building this tool is to help you figure out a rough baseline for your system, allowing you to tweak it however you like to end up with the perfect powerwall / solar system for your situation. Right now it is limited to helping you figure out the main components of the system. As time goes on we plan to add more to this solar and powerwall planner. If you have any suggestions on how to make this powerwall planner better, we would love if you left us a message.
Here is some of the information that you can figure out with this tool:
- Solar system planning & size requirements
- Total power you need to store in battery storage
- How much power you need to generate with your solar system
- How big of a battery you need to store all of the power
- How much power you can generate in your zip code based on historical weather data
- A done-for-you system complete with specific inverters, solar charge controllers, battery packs, and solar panels to complete your build
Currently this tool is only going to work accurately for the United States. We are working on adding support for other countries. If you would like a rough ballpark of results for your system and you are out of the USA, please enter a 5-digit zip code for an area with similar climate and latitude to your location.
Help us, help you
This tool was created in June of 2022 and it isn't perfect, yet. We would love to hear about your experience with it, what you would like to see added, and any general notes you have for us.
If you would like to let us know what you think, please leave a message on our contact page.